The WYB Tee Ball league is meant to introduce or continue to introduce the game of baseball to young players. Our main goal is simply for the kids to have fun, gain an appreciation for the game and learn the basic rules & skills of the game. Open to boys and girls ages 4 thru 6 who reside in the Worthington School District. All Children who will turn 4 before May 15th are invited to join this fun league! Children not yet 4 years old by the start of the season can not play unless under extraordinary circumstances.
6 year olds are encouraged to play in the "Coach Pitch Rookies" league if they have experience and/or demonstrate ability to understand the rules and execute basic skills. However, 6 year olds with no experience or those who need a little more experience are welcomed to play in T-ball before moving on to coach pitch.
Practices and Games (new format as of 2020)
- Standalone practices at the beginning of the season.
- Hybrid practice/games (30 minutes of practice before about 45 minutes of game play) mid-season
- Standalone games at the end of the season.
- The bulk of the events will be on Saturdays (varying times throughout the day) and the occasional weekday mixed in.
- Games are currently planned to be played at Snouffer Park. There may be some at one of the various elementary school fields around town.
Questions? Please contact April Walters, T-Ball League Commissioner - firstname.lastname@example.org