- Be at least 12 years old.
- Register as an umpire in the worthingtonbaseball.org.
- Attend approved Umpiring training classes/online seminars, including one mechanics. If new you must complete session 1 and session 2, along with Mechanics training.
- Be certified for concussion awareness. www.nfhslearn.com, concussion in sports v2.0. If done within the last three years, the previous certificate applies.
- Session 1: TBD
- Session 2: TBD
- All scheduling will be done online, with text/email reminders going out to the umpire. Please make sure to put the appropriate cell phone/email while registering.
- Payouts will be done twice during the summer season. Checks will be issued and mailed to the umpires home address that is used for registration.
Please contact Andrew Orlins, Umpire Coordinator, Aorlins@gmail.com