We are excited to now offer a one-stop-shop for all things WYB! Registrations for all of our programs will happen here from now on. Feel free to browse the listing of open programs to see what’s coming up. To get started, you have a couple of options:
- Click on the red “sign up” or “register” button for the program you wish to register for. Follow the prompts to create a new account or sign in. Then complete the registration process.
- Click on the “log in to leagueapps” link in the top right of the website. Follow the prompts to create a new account or sign in.
LeagueApps Help Articles:
- Parent User Guide: WYB-Parent-User-Guide.pdf
- All about logging in: https://support.leagueapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500002201801-LeagueApps-Login-Need-to-Know-for-Members-
- Registering your child: https://support.leagueapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036472274-How-to-register-your-children-for-a-program
- Adding a family member: https://support.leagueapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039864153-Adding-Additional-Family-Members
- All LeagueApps Help Articles: https://support.leagueapps.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002402653-Coaches-Parents-Players
Get the App! https://leagueapps.com/play/
Worthington Youth Boosters is thrilled to announce our new partnership with Player’s Health, a company devoted to player and organizational safety. Working with the Player’s Health team will ensure that every program involved in WYB is operating as safely as possible.
The addition of Player’s Health will be helping our programs in the following areas of risk management:
- Background screening
- Concussion training & Lindsay’s Law
- Abuse prevention training
- Player's Health will email you with next steps. The email is not automated and there may be a delay between signing up and receiving your next steps, especially if you signed up over a weekend.
- Player's Health User Guide for WYB (pdf)
- Watch a quick video on the training workflow
- Need more help? Email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions