Wear a mask. Only some of the venues where we play have stopped requiring this.
↔ Stay 6 feet apart.
Wash your hands.
Get vaccinated when it’s available to you.
Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Ohio Department of Health
- Responsible RestartOhio: Social Distancing, Masking, and Congregating (4/6/2021)
- New Health Order for Contact Sports Allowing Competition (8/19/2020)
- Youth, Collegiate, Amateur, Club and Professional Sports Protocols (9/3/2020)
- 2nd Revised Health Order on Contact Sports - Ohio Department of Health (8/1/2020)
- Revised Health Order on Contact Sports - Ohio Department of Health (7/22/2020)
- Contact Sports Protocols - Ohio Department of Health (7/28/2020)
- Other Resources