There are many ways to get involved with WYB.
- Coach - many of our programs depend on parent coaches, especially for the younger age groups. Please consider helping out! All coaches do have to complete our player safety program.
- Extra Helpers - if coaching is not for you, many programs still need extra helpers on the field, in the gym, keeping score or handling equipment. Talk to your coach about how you can help out.
- Board of Directors - the board serves as the governing body for WYB. There is a 4-step application process to join the board, starting with the Board Member Application and completing the screening process.
- Donate - Chip in to a scholarship fund like Every Girl Can Play to help us provide more opportunities to play to those in need. WYB is a 501c3 organization.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook - our handle is @wybsports.
- Stop by the WYB free equipment swap table at Pancake Day for some gently used gear.
- Walk in the Memorial Day Parade with WYB and represent the sports you love!
- Say thank you to your coach or whoever has made your WYB experience great!
- Tell a friend what you love about WYB!
WYB would not be possible without the dedication of our volunteers and the support from the community and facilities partners. Thank you so much for being an integral part of youth sports in Worthington!